วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Chantaburi , THAILAND Gemstone

thai collecting


Hi, I live in Chanthaburi Province, located east of Thailand.
Here are some products, including many tourist attractions. But there is one,
members of ebay will probably already know that more than 50% of the Gemstones at Ebay listing come from the seller is from Thailand, most of them will be seller in Chanthaburi Province.


If you like Gemstones. You have to come here. You can buy it and Gemstones was worth the price, and you need to buy from a reliable seller too.
If you try to visit Chanthaburi I am happy to answer all your questions about what I will be able to do so.

For the first article, I would not be too bad. In the near future I'll probably better writing.
Sorry fact that my English might not be beautiful.


Thank you from my heart.

Thai Collecting

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Add To Yahoo

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Preciousjewels กล่าวว่า...

Dear Friend i am from jaipur India, i want to by Blue sapphire from chantabury ,how can you Help me in buying the Stone.
my requirement is 4 cts to 6 cts in oval and oct.shape. first of all i want to know the price of grade vs,vvs , vvs1 and vs1 quality.
my email id. is preciousjewelsjpr@gmail.com , my name is Jitendra Hada , cell no +919829087759
thanks and regards
Have a nice Day

Jitendra Hada

แสดงความคิดเห็น