วันจันทร์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Happy Valentine's Day.




Happy Valentine's Day. 

February 14 back again. It seems it is the day we are all happy together. 
I wish everyone a very happy and do not forget to show love for each other. For me, a hug. That is to show my love. Some that I might want to have someone tell me some too.




I wish you all a happy hopeful. I want the world to have loved a lot. It would be no war. As at home, I'm having trouble the border between Thailand and Cambodia It have nothing really bad, we conclude today to show their love for each other as much into. And at least we will have the pleasure of that love with others. 




Let your love first, then to be loved as well. 

Mitoona. 
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo Add To Yahoo

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น